Privacy StatementThis Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide.
1 Information we may collect
1.1 Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you complete the contact form and / or when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address and phone number. 1.2 Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products and / or services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide. In this case you will be informed when such data is collected, that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on our Site. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them that is relevant to our business.
1.3 Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide. In this case you will be informed when such data is collected, that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on our Site. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them that is relevant to our business.
3. Uses made of the information
3.1 Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to respond to any queries or other communications you submit to us;
- to notify you about changes to our services; and / or
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3.2 Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
3.3 Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. Disclosure of your information
4.1 We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 155 of the Companies Act 1963 (as amended). 4.2 We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- our business partners, product and services suppliers and sub-contractors;
- the International Civil Aviation Organization; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
4.3 We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are acquired or we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- to protect our (or our customers or other relevant parties’) rights, property or safety.
4.4 Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site, which you transmit at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will apply procedures and use security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Your rights
5.1 You have the right to request a copy of your data currently held by us. Subject to applicable law, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data as soon as practicable. There may be a charge for such a request (which will not be higher than an amount permitted by applicable law, currently €6.35). We may also request proof of identification to verify your access request. Any queries in relation to personal data should be sent in writing to: Aviareto Limited, Suite 5, Plaza 255, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Dublin 15, Republic of Ireland. 5.2 You may also have the right to rectify, block or erase your personal data to the extent that it is inaccurate. If your personal data held by us is inaccurate, you should inform us in writing by contacting: Aviareto Limited, Suite 5, Plaza 255, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Dublin 15, Republic of Ireland.
6. Linked websites
6.1 Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites or policies. Please check the applicable policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
7. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may from time to time revise this Privacy Statement by amending this page. You will be bound by such revised terms current when you use the Site and you should therefore periodically check this page for any amendments we make.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Statement are welcomed and should be addressed to Aviareto Limited, Suite 5, Plaza 255, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Dublin 15, Republic of Ireland.