International Registry Advisory BoardProvides advice to the Registrar on matters relating to the needs of users in connection with the operations of the Registry.
International Registry Advisory Board
The International Registry Advisory Board (IRAB) provides advice to the Registrar on matters relating to the needs of users in connection with the operations of the Registry. The IRAB works closely with Aviareto to ensure continuous improvement of the system and advise on future enhancements and changes to the Regulations and Procedures. The IRAB worked with Aviareto on the current generation of the International Registry (Generation II). This provided additional functionality to users in several areas, for example streamlining registrations, searches on multiple aircraft objects and transaction closings.
Current IRAB Members
- Chair: Mr. Jeffrey Wool – AWG
- Ms. Adrianna Jenson – Daugherty, Fowler, Peregrin, Haught & Jenson
- Mr. Carlos Sierra – Abogados Sierra
- Mr. Jack Gilchrist – Gilchrist Aviation Law, P.C.
- Mr. James Tussing – Norton Rose Fulbright
- Mr. Keith Mulhern – A & L Goodbody
- Mr. Scott McCreary – McAfee & Taft A Professional Corporation
- Mr. William Piels – Holland & Knight